JoinData is looking for a .NET Lead Developer to achieve its objectives and growth.
.NET Lead Developer
You have several years of relevant .NET experience. You have the drive to further develop yourself and the .NET field. As a .NET Lead Developer you act as a monitor within the team and perform reviews and audits. You set up the technical design of projects and build software independently. You have ambition and you want to be a pioneer. All for the purpose of advancing JoinData.
What is required?
– HBO/WO (higher vocational education/university education) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
– At least 5 years of experience as a .NET Developer
– A broad knowledge of .Net platform (C#, NET Core, Microsoft Azure)
What do you get?
– Working in a dynamic environment
– Freedom to implement new features and improvements yourself
– Working with a young team in a start-up environment
– Good salary, laptop, phone and lease car
– Fixed location in Wageningen with flexible hours
– 30 vacation days
What do you do as a .NET Lead developer??
As a .NET Lead Developer, you develop high-quality software for a unique platform in the agricultural sector with your colleagues. This software will be developed in both frontend and backend with the cloud technology Azure. You work closely together with various disciplines in a team and set up the technical design. From there, you build software on your own. You act as a monitor and perform reviews and audits. In addition, you, or together with the Architect and/or Product Owner, design the program specifications yourself and set up an application structure.
You act as a discussion partner for the Product Owner. You also have more specialist roles, such as that of Integrator or Scrummaster. Together with the team and the PO, you determine the agreements and rules concerning the use and management of the system. You are probably a specialist in one or more technologies, and you will acquire new knowledge and skills within the .NET field.
Who are you?
You are an independent IT professional who delivers quality. You have a passion for software and are able to lead the development team. You like to solve complex issues so that you can offer the best solution to the customer.
You also have:
– HBO/WO (higher vocational education/university education) degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
– Several years of experience as a Software Engineer, giving you experience with the .NET platform (among others C#, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF and Linq)
– Knowledge of UML, application integration capabilities, server products and standard solutions; thorough professional and domain knowledge
Are you interested in this challenge?
Then apply by sending your CV and a short motivation via email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Gijs Nijman by phone at: 0682865170.